Auto Expo 2020: BSVI Tata Harrier confirmed with 170PS and more premium features
Tata Motors has been teasing the updated BSVI Harrier SUV on their social network platforms, and one of the teasers confirms that the Tata Harrier SUV will see a hike in power. Currently, the BSIV Tata Harrier is powered by a Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine that puts out 140PS, the BSVI model that will be launched at the Auto Expo 2020 will get the same diesel engine but in a state of tune to meet the BSVI norms and to deliver 170PS. Along with the hike in power, the torque is expected to go up as well. Some time ago, Tata confirmed that the new Harrier will get an automatic gearbox via a teaser.
Along with an updated drivetrain, the BSVI Tata Harrier SUV will get upmarket features such as a panoramic sunroof, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, powered driver-seat and an electronic parking brake, which is likely to give it an edge over its rivals.
The BSVI compliant 2020 Tata Harrier could see a price hike of Rs 50,000-60,000. Currently, the Tata Harrier ranges from Rs 13.45 lakh to Rs 17.32 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works