Auto Expo 2020: BSVI Tata Harrier confirmed with 170PS and more premium features
Tata Motors has been teasing the updated BSVI Harrier SUV on their social network platforms, and one of the teasers confirms that the Tata Harrier SUV will see a hike in power. Currently, the BSIV Tata Harrier is powered by a Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine that puts out 140PS, the BSVI model that will be launched at the Auto Expo 2020 will get the same diesel engine but in a state of tune to meet the BSVI norms and to deliver 170PS. Along with the hike in power, the torque is expected to go up as well. Some time ago, Tata confirmed that the new Harrier will get an automatic gearbox via a teaser.
Along with an updated drivetrain, the BSVI Tata Harrier SUV will get upmarket features such as a panoramic sunroof, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, powered driver-seat and an electronic parking brake, which is likely to give it an edge over its rivals.
The BSVI compliant 2020 Tata Harrier could see a price hike of Rs 50,000-60,000. Currently, the Tata Harrier ranges from Rs 13.45 lakh to Rs 17.32 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant