Auto Expo 2018: Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S image gallery
Maruti Suzuki had opened the Auto Expo 2018 last week by unveiling the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S. Maruti Suzuki India says the Concept Future S is designed to reduce traffic congestion in India. The highlights will be design, head room, ride height and a commanding driving position. Maruti Suzuki says the Concept Future S is the design language that defines their vision for compact cars in India. The Concept Future S talks about best in class space from a compact SUV. The design is very bold in the sense that the front of the car uses more or less upright surfaces and the A-pillar is nearly vertical. The ultra-slim grille and headlights give the Future S a sleek and mean look.
Here's a look at the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S:
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range