Auto Expo 2018: Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S image gallery
Maruti Suzuki had opened the Auto Expo 2018 last week by unveiling the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S. Maruti Suzuki India says the Concept Future S is designed to reduce traffic congestion in India. The highlights will be design, head room, ride height and a commanding driving position. Maruti Suzuki says the Concept Future S is the design language that defines their vision for compact cars in India. The Concept Future S talks about best in class space from a compact SUV. The design is very bold in the sense that the front of the car uses more or less upright surfaces and the A-pillar is nearly vertical. The ultra-slim grille and headlights give the Future S a sleek and mean look.
Here's a look at the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S:
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July