Auto Expo 2018: Hero Xtreme 200R showcased, image gallery
Hero MotoCorp had already showcased the Xtreme 200R in January in India. However, the Indian motorcycle manufacturer also displayed the upcoming motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. Pricing is expected to be revealed only in March, while deliveries will commence in April this year. The Xtreme 200R does look more appealing and is an aggressive looking naked with all the design cues found on current generation entry-level performance machines like tank extensions, a compact tail piece with split grab rails and a belly-pan fairing. Get all the details of the Hero Xtreme 200R here, scroll below to see detailed images of the upcoming motorcycle.
Starts Rs 91,900
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each