Auto Expo 2018: Hero Xtreme 200R showcased, image gallery
Hero MotoCorp had already showcased the Xtreme 200R in January in India. However, the Indian motorcycle manufacturer also displayed the upcoming motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. Pricing is expected to be revealed only in March, while deliveries will commence in April this year. The Xtreme 200R does look more appealing and is an aggressive looking naked with all the design cues found on current generation entry-level performance machines like tank extensions, a compact tail piece with split grab rails and a belly-pan fairing. Get all the details of the Hero Xtreme 200R here, scroll below to see detailed images of the upcoming motorcycle.
Starts Rs 91,900
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh