Auto Expo 2014: Mini John Cooper Works launched in India
John Cooper works which is a sub brand of Mini has launched its exclusive range of exterior accents, interior features and aerodynamic packages for all Mini models.
Mini John Cooper Works currently majors in the supply of options and accessories as well as parts like drive trains, suspensions for the Mini brand.
John Cooper Works (JCW) accessories authentically enhance the distinct characteristics of the Minis. It is important to know that since the JCW accessories are part of the Mini accessories range, retro fitment of these parts are carried out at Mini dealerships. When installed these parts do not void the warranty of the vehicles.
The current range of Mini vehicles in India consist of the Cooper S, Cooper convertible, Cooper S Countryman which are all CBUs (completely built units) as well as the Cooper D countryman which is locally assembled at the BMW plant in Chennai.
Starts Rs 38 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch