Auto Expo 2014: Audi A3 Cabriolet unveiled in India
Audi unveiled its first open top offering for India, the A3 Cabriolet. This car is based on the hard top A3. This is a two door, four seater with retractable roof top and is targeted at the customers looking for the joy and excitement of driving with roof down. Cabriolets have traditionally been famous in European markets and the European car maker is looking to bring that culture to our shores.
Cabriolet might come with a 1.8L TFSI petrol engine producing 170PS power and 320Nm torque and 2.0L TDI diesel engine producing 152PS power and similar torque figures to the gasoline motor.
Starts Rs 48.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review