Auto Budget 2016: The initiatives proposed are very encouraging for the two wheeler segment, says Yamaha
The 2016-2017 Union Budget presented by the Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley is focussed towards the development of the rural segment and promoting infrastructural investment in India. While the automobile sector could be impacted with respect to luxury vehicles, the initiatives proposed for the rural segment in terms of investment and financial security are very encouraging, especially for the two wheeler segment.
The Prime Minister's Fasal Bima Yojana scheme, under which the highest ever compensation is paid in case of crop loss at a nominal premium, will provide the much needed relief to farmers which in turn will benefit companies focused towards the rural sector.
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599
- Toyota continues to be world's largest carmaker third year in a row