Auto Budget 2016: The initiatives proposed are very encouraging for the two wheeler segment, says Yamaha
The 2016-2017 Union Budget presented by the Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley is focussed towards the development of the rural segment and promoting infrastructural investment in India. While the automobile sector could be impacted with respect to luxury vehicles, the initiatives proposed for the rural segment in terms of investment and financial security are very encouraging, especially for the two wheeler segment.
The Prime Minister's Fasal Bima Yojana scheme, under which the highest ever compensation is paid in case of crop loss at a nominal premium, will provide the much needed relief to farmers which in turn will benefit companies focused towards the rural sector.
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch