Auto Budget 2015: Shishir Joshipura from SKF India comments
"With this 'high on governance' budget, the government has moved away from sectoral SOPs completely and has focused on critical macro points such as transparency, ease of doing business and social welfare. Steps taken towards creating a transparent model of governance and project clearances, setting a direction for GAAR is a clear and positive message to the investors towards ease of doing business. The roadmap for reducing corporate tax gradually is a welcome move that will drive investments. Infrastructure, an important sector has got a positive impetus . This budget has got something for everyone, focusing on issues which aim to drive sustainable and inclusive growth in a true sense."
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh