Auto Budget 2015: Shishir Joshipura from SKF India comments
"With this 'high on governance' budget, the government has moved away from sectoral SOPs completely and has focused on critical macro points such as transparency, ease of doing business and social welfare. Steps taken towards creating a transparent model of governance and project clearances, setting a direction for GAAR is a clear and positive message to the investors towards ease of doing business. The roadmap for reducing corporate tax gradually is a welcome move that will drive investments. Infrastructure, an important sector has got a positive impetus . This budget has got something for everyone, focusing on issues which aim to drive sustainable and inclusive growth in a true sense."
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny Thunder Edition launched; prices start at Rs 10.74 lakh