Auto Budget 2015: Shishir Joshipura from SKF India comments
"With this 'high on governance' budget, the government has moved away from sectoral SOPs completely and has focused on critical macro points such as transparency, ease of doing business and social welfare. Steps taken towards creating a transparent model of governance and project clearances, setting a direction for GAAR is a clear and positive message to the investors towards ease of doing business. The roadmap for reducing corporate tax gradually is a welcome move that will drive investments. Infrastructure, an important sector has got a positive impetus . This budget has got something for everyone, focusing on issues which aim to drive sustainable and inclusive growth in a true sense."
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch