Audi starts Q7 production in India
Audi India has started local production of the Q7 at its Aurangabad plant. The Q7 follows the A4, A6 and Q5 to be the fourth model to be produced here. Every year, there will be 1000 examples made in India and Audi aims to start local production of the Q3 from 2013.
Michael Perschke, head of Audi India said, "Local production of the Q7 means Audi India is now building a second Q model locally. That will reduce waiting times for our customers and we will be able to offer a wider range of versions in the market."
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate