Audi A4 Premium Sport trim launched in India at Rs 38 lakh
Audi India has a new variant in its A4 lineup. The Audi A4 Premium Sport has been launched in India and is the mid-level variant available only in diesel. It is priced at Rs 38 lakh ex-Mumbai.
Audi has changed its nomenclature for models across the globe. So now the 1.8TFSI becomes 35TFSI, the 2.0TDI is the 35TDI. The 35TFSI comes in a single Premium trim. The diesel is now available in three including Premium and Technology Pack. The Premium Sport gets electrically folding mirrors with memory as well as auto dimming function, S line exterior package, glass sunroof, 17-inch 20-spoke alloys, black exterior mirror housings and reinforced bumpers. Inside, the upholstery is a sporty all-black unit.
The 2.0TDI engine in the Audi A4 produces 177PS and 380Nm of torque. It is mated to a multitronic transmission which has eight pre-programmed shift points. Audi claims a fuel efficiency of 17.11kmpl. In our tests, we achieved an overall efficiency of 14.3kmpl.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia