Audi A3 is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Viewer's Choice Car Of The Year
The entry level premium segment in India only boasted of hatchbacks. This was before the Audi A3 came in as the first affordable luxury sedan from a big German brand. We are not surprised that the A3 is such a popular number because it's comfortable, compact and priced well. But this does not mean it lacks equipment, features, luxury or for that matter, a selection of good engines. Cherry on the top? The A3 also happens to be an involving car to drive.
Competition from the recently launched CLA hasn't diluted the allure of the four rings among first time luxury car buyers. While we will have a comparison between the two soon enough on these pages, the A3, for the moment, takes away the crown for being the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Viewer's Choice Car Of The Year this year.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Audi A3 sedan:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed