Ashok Leyland launches haulage trucks with twin-speed technology in India
Ashok Leyland has launched a new range of haulage trucks fitted with twin speed rear axles in India. The company says that these new trucks are designed to give 10 per cent more fuel efficiency than before, primarily due to the use of 'Twin-Speed' technology which allows the driver to shift to economy mode when cruising by just pressing a button. This technology, apart from the 25 and 31 tonne trucks in 6x2 and 8x2 configurations, will also be offered on multi-axle range like the 2516IL, 2516XL, 3116IL and 3118IL. There are also plans of including this technology on the 4x2 Haulage and Buses as well.
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works