Apollo Tyres appoints Seshu Bhagavathula as new chief technology officer
Apollo Tyres has appointed Seshu Bhagavathula as their new chief technology officer. On taking over this office, Bhagavathula will be handling research and new product development for the tyre company on a global level and will also be in charge of both the commercial and passenger vehicle segments of the company's business. Bhagavathula has been involved in the auto industry for a long time, having worked with Chinese auto firm Great Wall Motor Company, before which, he was associated with Daimler AG. Seshu will be based out of the company's global research centre in Enschede, Netherlands.
Neeraj Kanwar, vice chairman and managing director, Apollo Tyres Ltd said, "As we focus on the two key pillars of marketing and technology for the next phase of our growth, Dr Seshu, with his vast experience, will bring in the much needed synergy across locations. He would also help us in providing intelligent automotive solutions to our customers. His appointment further strengthens Apollo's Leadership Team and gives the company's growth agenda an added impetus."
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review
- NewsVolvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV expected to launch in India in 2021
- NewsVolvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021