All-new TVS Graphite concept based scooter spotted testing in India
Yes, we too are waiting for the TVS Akula aka the Apache RR 310 to launch in India. Now that there is an official launch date, the excitement level has just got higher. Post the launch of the Apache RR 310, TVS might be bringing a new scooter to India. It is being said that the scooter might be based on the TVS Graphite concept that was shown at the 2014 Auto Expo in India.
The 2018 TVS Graphite concept based scooter might be powered by a powerful 150cc motor
The TVS Graphite concept showcased at 2014 Auto Expo
Since the test mule of the scooter is heavily camouflaged, the design details are not clearly visible. However, if TVS retains the traits and edgy lines of the Graphite concept, the upcoming scooter will feature a sporty design. Also, it might get matrix LCD console that will show shows connectivity, vehicle information and ride data. It might also come equipped with electronic key and inbuilt immobilizer.
We expect the all-new TVS scooter to make its first appearance at the 2018 Auto Expo that is scheduled to happen between February, 9-14, 2017.
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each