57,676 units of Honda City, Jazz and Civic recalled in India to replace faulty driver airbag
Honda Cars India limited has announced a voluntary recall of the previous generation of City, Jazz and Civic models to replace faulty driver side airbag inflators. This will be done without any additional costs in a phased manner, starting from February 20, 2016. The company will send an official message regarding the same to its customers.
The Japanese car maker plans to recall 49,572 Honda Citys (January 2012 - June 2013), 7,504 units of the Jazz (February 2012 February 2013) and 600 units of the Civic (January 2012 August 2012).
Honda customers can visit the official website and submit their 17 character alpha-numeric Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on the special micro site to check if their cars are a part of the recall.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700