57,676 units of Honda City, Jazz and Civic recalled in India to replace faulty driver airbag
Honda Cars India limited has announced a voluntary recall of the previous generation of City, Jazz and Civic models to replace faulty driver side airbag inflators. This will be done without any additional costs in a phased manner, starting from February 20, 2016. The company will send an official message regarding the same to its customers.
The Japanese car maker plans to recall 49,572 Honda Citys (January 2012 - June 2013), 7,504 units of the Jazz (February 2012 February 2013) and 600 units of the Civic (January 2012 August 2012).
Honda customers can visit the official website and submit their 17 character alpha-numeric Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on the special micro site to check if their cars are a part of the recall.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained