57,676 units of Honda City, Jazz and Civic recalled in India to replace faulty driver airbag
Honda Cars India limited has announced a voluntary recall of the previous generation of City, Jazz and Civic models to replace faulty driver side airbag inflators. This will be done without any additional costs in a phased manner, starting from February 20, 2016. The company will send an official message regarding the same to its customers.
The Japanese car maker plans to recall 49,572 Honda Citys (January 2012 - June 2013), 7,504 units of the Jazz (February 2012 February 2013) and 600 units of the Civic (January 2012 August 2012).
Honda customers can visit the official website and submit their 17 character alpha-numeric Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on the special micro site to check if their cars are a part of the recall.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works