40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
40,618 units of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre manufactured between November 15, 2018, to August 12, 2019, have been recalled to rectify the potential safety defects. Starting August 24, 2019, the recalled vehicles will be examined for the possible issue of fuel hose fouling with metal clamp - if defective, the necessary components will be replaced free of cost.
Customers of the suspected WagonR can visit the company's website and feed in the car's chassis number. The 14 digit chassis number is embossed on the vehicle's ID plate and can also be found on the registration documents as well.
Recently Maruti Suzuki also announced free of cost extended warranty on the diesel variants of their select cars - Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and the Vitara Brezza.
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled