40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
40,618 units of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre manufactured between November 15, 2018, to August 12, 2019, have been recalled to rectify the potential safety defects. Starting August 24, 2019, the recalled vehicles will be examined for the possible issue of fuel hose fouling with metal clamp - if defective, the necessary components will be replaced free of cost.
Customers of the suspected WagonR can visit the company's website and feed in the car's chassis number. The 14 digit chassis number is embossed on the vehicle's ID plate and can also be found on the registration documents as well.
Recently Maruti Suzuki also announced free of cost extended warranty on the diesel variants of their select cars - Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and the Vitara Brezza.
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions