2022 Maserati Levante hybrid finds first owner in Mumbai
The New Maserati Levante hybrid SUV has found a buyer in the throbbing metropolis of Mumbai. Mr Abhishek Monty Agarwal, the founder of Purple Style Labs (PSL), is the new owner of the first 2022 Maserati Levante in India, which is available for a starting price of Rs 1.48 crore.
Mr Agarwal claims that he was impressed when he first saw the Maserati Levante on a trip to London in 2018. Additionally, he intends to buy the powerful V8 Levante Trofeo from their updated lineup.
The Maserati Levante Hybrid uses a 48-volt hybrid powertrain in conjunction with a 4-cylinder, 2-litre engine to collect energy during acceleration and braking. The hybrid automobile is lighter than a 6-cylinder petrol engine and, more importantly, has an even better weight distribution since the battery is located in the back without affecting the load capacity or the vehicle's mass distribution.
The Levante hybrid produces 330PS and 450 Nm delivered from just 2,250 rpm. All-wheel drive comes as standard and has a top speed of over 240 kmph. It also accelerates from 0 to 100 kmph in 6 seconds.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
- New launches before 2022 ends
- Mercedes-Benz introduces all-electric EQB in India at Rs 74.50 lakh
- Toyota Innova Hycross review, first drive - still an Innova in the truest sense?
- Jeep Grand Cherokee review, first drive - the tough luxury SUV you've been waiting for?
- What to expect from Auto Expo 2023