2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza pre-bookings commence at Rs 11,000
Maruti Suzuki has officially started taking reservations for the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, which will be introduced on June 30, 2022. Customers may reserve the 2022 Vitara Brezza at Rs 11,000 in advance.
The Maruti Brezza has been a huge hit in India, with well over 7 lakh units sold in the seven years since its inception. This is despite the fact that the Brezza was first only available with a diesel engine and now only available with a petrol engine, at a time when many competitors cater to both groups of customers.
The upcoming Maruti Suzuki Brezza will include an electric sunroof, a new 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox, paddle shifters and electronic stability control. The teaser image also exposes the LED DRLs' dual L-shaped form.
The Maruti Suzuki Brezza is expected to be driven by a 1.5-litre K12C petrol engine that develops 103PS and 138Nm of torque under the hood.
On the interior, the 2022 Vitara Brezza will have a new dashboard design, a new 9-inch primary infotainment screen, and a slew of additional tech features including wireless charging, a 360-degree camera, heads-up display, ambient lighting and ventilated front seats.
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?