2022 Mahindra Scorpio interiors spied once again ahead of launch on June 27
The interiors of the next-generation Mahindra Scorpio have once again been spied via Instagram ahead of its global unveiling on June 27. In terms of initial impressions, the interiors are a significant improvement over the current Scorpio and no longer resemble an ageing SUV.
The dashboard of the Mahindra Scorpio 2022 will be simple and completed in black and brown. The whole cabin is brightened by many silver accents. The analogue dials with a huge 7-inch multi-info display, as well as the steering wheel, were taken from the Mahindra XUV700.
Expect Mahindra to pack the system with all of the latest connected-tech capabilities. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto should be included as standard equipment.
Then there are the goodies, which include roof-mounted speakers, a wireless phone charger, dual-zone temperature control, and a single-pane sunroof, among others. Cruise control, keyless entry with push-button start and automatic headlights and wipers are among the other notable features.
Six airbags, ABS with EBD, and electronic stability control should provide passenger safety. The upcoming Mahindra Scorpio is expected to share its powertrains with the Mahindra Thar and the Mahindra XUV700.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.99 Lakhs
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works