2021 Jeep Compass facelift to launch in India on January 27
Jeep will launch the facelifted 2021 Jeep Compass in India on January 27, having already revealed the SUV last week. The variants and the features and engine options they come with will also be revealed then.
On the outside, the Compass now gets a new face. The new full-LED headlamps have been made slimmer with new LED DRLs while the seven-slat grille is now sat in a darker surround. The bumper has been completely reworked with a more prominent two-part air dam.
The big changes with the Compass facelift come on the inside. The new design is meant to add spaciousness and improve practicality says Jeep, while new materials, textured surfaces and upholstery have been added for a more premium feel. The centre console is fully new, incorporating a floating 10.1-inch Uconnect 5 infotainment system. There is new switchgear and AC vents too. The new infotainment also brings with it connected tech and many personalized options. Know more about the new Jeep Compass' interiors and features here.
The Jeep Compass is powered by a 1.4-litre petrol engine that makes 162PS of power and 250Nm of torque. A 2.0-litre diesel engine is also available that puts out 173PS of power and 350Nm of torque, coupled with a 9-speed automatic transmission or a six-speed manual. The petrol gets seven-speed DCT. We expect to see a more off-road-oriented Trailhawk version being added to the line-up later as well.
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030