2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
Under a limited period offer, the Volvo XC40 is now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh. Of this, Rs 3 lakh is a straight price cut. The XC40 is now priced at Rs 36.90 lakh, against the earlier Rs 39.90 lakh. Also, buyers will receive complimentary accessories worth Rs 1 lakh.
This offer is being called the Hassle-Free Offer. Volvo Cars India says that in the spirit of India's Independence Day on August 15, this offer is aimed at providing freedom to customers from the hassles of a complex buying process. Volvo says customers can walk into any Volvo showroom and be asured of this benefit, without the fear of missing out on a better deal at any other outlet.
The Volvo XC40 is available in a single R-Design variant in India currently. This comes paired with the T4 engine option. The 1,969cc petrol motor puts out 190PS and 300Nm. It comes paired with an Aisin eight-speed torque convertor automatic and is only available in a front-wheel-drive configuration. The XC40 is capable of getting from 0 to 100kmph in 8.4s and on to a 210kmph top speed.
The R-Design trim level adds unique design touches. These come in the form of gloss black bits on the front grille, the roof and the door mirrors. There is also a charcoal entire trim option with aluminium highlights, R-Design seats, gear shifter and steering wheel, and an option of contrasting carpeting to go with the Nappa leather/Nubuck textile upholstery. You can read our review of the Volvo XC40 R-Design T4 here.
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport