2020 Volkswagen T-Roc SUV to be launched in India on March 18
Volkswagen unveiled the T-Roc SUV at the Auto Expo 2020 along with Taigun and Tiguan Allspace. Following the launch of Tiguan Allspace, Volkswagen will launch the T-Roc in India on March 18. Bookings for the T-Roc have already begun along with the Tiguan Allspace. The T-Roc will come to India as a completely built unit which will make it slightly more expensive compared to its rivals.
The T-Roc SUV will come with a 1.5-litre petrol engine option producing 150PS and 250Nm coupled with a seven-speed automatic transmission. The T-Roc will not come with a diesel powertrain on Indian markets, given the Volkswagen BS6 petrol strategy. Feature-wise, the SUV will get a panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps and dual-tone alloy wheels with chrome inserts in the side profile and the rear.
Inside the cabin, the T-Roc features virtual cockpit instrument cluster, Vienna leather seats, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and reverse parking camera. In terms of safety features, the T-Roc comes with six airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system) and ESC (electronic stability control) and tyre pressure monitoring system.
Volkswagen T-Roc Auto Expo 2020 walkaround video:
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 33.24 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet