2020 Kawasaki Ninja Z H2 India launch expected by Q3 2020
The Kawasaki Z H2 is the naked iteration of the iconic H2 - using the same 998cc in-line motor, with a ridiculous 200PS of power. The Z H2 was first shown at the 2019 Tokyo Motor Show and went on sale in Japan this month on April 4. We hear that India Kawasaki Motors is planning to launch the motorcycle in India in the next three months, subject to the status of the Coronavirus pandemic.
The Kawasaki Z H2 is the first production litre-class sport naked in the world to use a supercharged engine, borrowed from the Kawasaki
Dealers of Kawasaki in India are also accepting bookings (unofficial) for the Z H2 for a booking amount of Rs 5,00,000. As per the pricing revealed in Japan, US and the UK, the Z H2 is priced around Rs 13-14 lakh in those markets. In India, it is expected to be priced between Rs 21-22 lakh ex-showroom.
The overall silhouette of the 2020 Kawasaki Z H2 is not very different from Kawasaki's current nakeds like the Z900 and Z1000. Note how the supercharger intake sits on the left side, given the absence of a fairing
Kawasaki has democratised the H2's supercharged motor to power the H2/Carbon/R and the H2 SX/SE - all of which have been made available in the Indian market. The Z H2 will be the fifth iteration to join the line-up and if all goes well, it could be your next purchase this festive season!
Starts Rs 34,50,000
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual
- NewsVolkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as brand director
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details