2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 22.3 lakh
Hyundai Motor India has launched the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift. Prices for the SUV start from Rs 22.3 lakh, ex-showroom India, this is for the base petrol version. The Tucson also comes with a range of warranty options to suit most driving requirements.
Visual changes to the new Tucson amount to the new cascading grille design element seen on newer Hyundais, a sharper headlamp design with new LED DRLs, a reprofiled front bumper with new fog lamps. The side profile doesn't see any noticeable updates but the rear gets new tail lamp detailing, a new tailgate and bumper has also been thrown into the mix.
On the inside, there is a redesigned centre console getting the floating touchscreen treatment. The instrument cluster has also been redesigned and an electronic parking brake has been added. Notable features are a panoramic sunroof, wireless charging, Blue Link connected-car tech, an Infinity premium audio system, dual-zone AC, powered front seats etc.
There are two engine options on offer. The first is a 2.0-litre petrol motor with 150PS and 196 Nm. The 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel motor with 185PS and 408Nm will also be available. There will also be a new gearbox, an eight-speed automatic expected to pair with the diesel. The older six-speed unit carries on with the petrol. An AWD option is also available.
The Tucson is available in three trim levels, with AWD reserved for the top-spec diesel. Here's what all of them cost.
Tucson GL(O) Petrol: Rs 22.30 lakh
Tucson GLS Petrol: Rs 23.52 lakh
Tucson GL(O) Diesel: Rs 24.35 lakh
Tucson GLS Diesel: Rs 25.56 lakh
Tucson GLS 4WD: R 27.03 lakh
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year