2020 Hyundai Creta interior design layout revealed ahead of launch
Hyundai has revealed the interior design sketches of the new Creta, which was seen earlier at Auto Expo 2020. Interior sketches of the car reveal a clean and premium look to the cabin, a waterfall design centre console with the infotainment system slightly embossed to provide better functionality. Also present is a newly designed flat-bottom steering wheel with a four-spoke layout embedded with steering mounted controls. The new Hyundai Creta is also expected to feature a digital instrument cluster with Blue Link connected car technology.
Under the hood, the new Hyundai Creta is expected to come with three engine options - 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and 1.5-litre turbo petrol, with both manual and automatic transmission options. During the Expo, only the exterior of the vehicle was unveiled which at a glance is a total makeover from its predecessor. New sharp lines with boomerang-shaped headlamps and skid plates in the front and at the rear add to the appeal.
There are no details regarding the pricing of the next-gen Creta as of now, but the SUV is likely to be priced around Rs 10-16 lakh ex-showroom when launched in India. The new Hyundai Creta unveiled at Auto Expo 2020 will launch in India markets on March 17, 2020.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual
- NewsVolkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as brand director
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details