Video Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
If the new 4 Series is anything to go by, the looks of the 2020 BMW M4 may be a hard pill to swallow. The sixth generation of the BMW M3 and M4 twins are set to debut in September and BMW's M division has been hard at work putting prototypes through their paces.
This generation, aside from the Nurburgring, BMW has also done development work on these cars in other circuits and roads around Germany and Europe. This video shows one such session from the Sachsenring circuit in Germany.
The clip shows a driver putting the manual M4 through its paces, with some very skillful heel-and-toe pedal work. Commendably, the standard M3/M4 will continue get a six-speed manual option. The soundtrack accompanying this is the raspy 3.0-litre inline-six that will make up to 510PS
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application