2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
Bajaj Auto has launched the new CT 100 KS at a price of Rs 46,832, ex-showroom Delhi. The company claims that with this pricing, the CT 100 KS is the most affordable entry-level 100cc motorcycle in the country. It will be available in three colours Gloss Ebony Black, Matte Olive Green, and Gloss Flame Red. The motorcycle features front fork suspension bellows, rubber tank pads, fuel meter, handlebar with cross tube for improved stability, thicker and flatter seat, enlarged grab handle, flexible and clear lens indicators.
"The Brand CT has always delivered on its Kadak proposition with its strong build, robust engine, high reliability and great mileage making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our CT range has sold over 68 Lacs motorcycles since inception. The upgraded features in the new CT100 KS will definitely attract customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that is feature-rich, fuel-efficient, and provides the best value for money in its segment" commented, Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd.
Starts Rs 46,432
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate