2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 naked motorcycle gets two new paint schemes - Priced Rs 7.46 lakh
Suzuki GSX-S750 has been updated with two new colour schemes. Now, one can choose from Metallic Matte Black and Pearl Glacier White for their street-naked motorcycle. Other than the cosmetic update on the exterior the bike remains unchanged mechanically. The new bike is priced at Rs 7.46 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
The Suzuki GSX-S750 in Pearl Glacier White colour scheme
The design of the GSX-S750 is based on its elder sibling the Suzuki GSX-S1000 and apeears to be the same as well with a similar headlamp, LED tail lamp unit, footpegs, swingarm and a belly pan. The GSX-S750 gets 10-spoke cast aluminium wheels shod with 120/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 Bridgestone S21 tyres.
The 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 in Metallic Matte Black paint scheme
The Suzuki GSX-S750 produces 114PS from its 749cc in-line four-cylinder engine. That said, the torque number if the GSX-S750 is 81 Nm and the bike has a power-to-weight ratio of 540.28PS per tonne.
Commenting on the new edition, Devashish Handa, vice president, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are delighted to bring the 2019 edition of GSX-750 in two new colour schemes along with the exciting graphics to build up the style quotient and make it more appealing. We are confident that the exclusivity and the new style will enhance the charisma of the apex predator rider. Since its launch last year, Suzuki GSX-S750 has received an overwhelming response and we wish to continue the momentum with the latest offering."
Starts Rs 7,46,513
Starts Rs 64,800
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector