2019 Honda Activa 125 BSVI FI unveiled in India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India unveiled its first BSVI scooter for India today. For its first BSVI offering, HMSI has heavily reworked its popular Honda Activa 125.
Honda has filed 26 patents while developing the Activa BSVI scooter. It is powered by the same 124.9cc engine that makes 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54Nm at 5,000rpm but with the addition of fuel injection and some heavy revisions to meet the new norms. The company has filed 11 patents just for this motor.
The new Activa 125 BSVI also gets a start-stop system and a device which doesn't let the engine start if the side stand is deployed. There is also a more informative digital console which gives you real-time fuel efficiency figures. In terms of feature additions, the Activa 125 BSVI will come with an external fuel filler and a dual function switch for its operation. Also new is a passing switch and front glove box.
There are some cosmetic changes as well. The all-LED headlamp unit has been reworked and new chrome bits have been added to the front fascia as well. Further, in an industry first move, HMSI is offering the Activa 125 BSVI with a six-year warranty package. The package will include a three-year standard and a three-year optional extended warranty.
Honda will launch the BSVI scooter in August in six colours
Starts Rs 67,490
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet