2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar switches teams ahead of Round 3 at Brands Hatch
Advait Deodhar, who is currently competing in the 2019 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series' Elite 2 division, will switch teams ahead of the third round of the championship at Brands Hatch.
Deodhar began his 2019 campaign in the championship with the Dexwet DF1 Racing team, then switched to the Speedhouse Racing for the second race of the season. Now, just ahead of the third round, Deodhar will switch to the championship-winning CAAL Racing outfit.
The Indian driver is currently ranked fourth in the championship, out of 31 entrants in the series, and is hoping to have a podium finish at the iconic Brands Hatch circuit. He will drive the No. 31 Chevrolet SS for the Italian team.
Partnering Deodhar in the team's second car is multiple champion Alon Day, which means that Deodhar has the possibility to learn a lot over the course of the weekend.
If you want to watch how he does over the race weekend, qualifying and the races will be streamed live on Advait's Facebook page:
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate