2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro - What do we know
Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro is scheduled to be launched in India on July 9, 2019. Team OVERDRIVE rode the motorcycle last year in Italy. The Multistrada is an adventure motorcycle with gets a 1,262cc, Testastretta DVT V-twin engine which offers 158PS and 128Nm internationally. The engine offers 85 per cent of its peak torque output between 4,000 and 6,000rpm. Indian market will see a similar state of tune.
The four riding modes are Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro along with Vehicle Hold Control system that has been carried over. The bike also comes equipped with a six-axis IMU.
The dashboard has a 5-inch TFT display and the Ducati ink smartphone application record your trips and performance and shares them with one another. At 860mm the standard seat is 10mm lower while the handlebar is 30mm lower. Tank panels have been redesigned to offer better grip, especially when standing up on the footpegs, which are 10mm lower.
The wheel sizes are 19-7-inch, front and rear respectively shod with Pirelli's Scorpion Rally tyres. The front gets a twin disc setup with 320mm disc mounted on radially. The rear brake unit uses a 265mm disc gripped by 2-piston Brembo floating calliper.
Expect a price tag of around Rs 18 lakh ex-showroom when it will be launched in India tomorrow. And the adventure-tourer will rival the BMW R1200 GS.
Also see: Road Test - 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 S
Starts Rs 17,80,000
Starts Rs 19,99,000
Starts Rs 19,60,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200