2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 to be launched in India on August 9
The 2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 is all set to be launched in India on August 9. For the second instalment of the sports cruiser, the Diavel gets a new engine which has seen a bump in displacement and engine is shared by the recently launched Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro. The second-generation Diavel is based ona n all-new platform and gets new mechanicals and cycle parts as well.
The styling largely remains the same as a cruiser motorcycle, however, the elements have been updated to make it carry an aggressive presence. The headlamp assembly is more angular and the panels on the tank add a more muscular look. The exhaust tip is stubby and the single-sided swingarm exposes the beefy 240mm rear tyre.
The Diavel gets a Testastretta DVT 1262 engine that puts out 161PS at 9,500rpm and 129Nm 7,500rpm. The updated electronics include a 6-axis IMU (inertia management unit) with cornering ABS, riding modes, eight levels of traction and wheelie control.
Also, the Ducati Diavel S will be launched with Öhlins suspension at both front and rear dedicated wheels and an even higher-performance braking system. The S version also gets Ducati Quick Shift up and down Evo (DQS) as standard Expect the price to be shy below Rs 17 lakh for the Diavel 1260 and Rs 18 lakh for the Diavel 1260 S - ex-showroom India.
Starts Rs 17,70,000
Starts Rs 17,80,000
Starts Rs 19,99,000
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 22,70,000
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years