2019 Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS priced at Rs 94,278 in India
Bajaj Pulsar 180F (180 Neon) was introduced in the Indian market in the month of March and was priced at Rs 86,490 ex-showroom. With the stringent safety norms, Bajaj had to offer the Pulsar 180F with ABS (antilock braking system) as standard equipment. That said, the prices of the ABS variant are out and the motorcycle will set you back by Rs 94,278 (ex-showroom). Bookings for the same had already commenced earlier this month.
Other than the addition of the ABS, the bike has no mechanical, nor cosmetic changes. The Pulsar 180F is offered in one colour - neon orange. The base colour of the motorcycle remains black, however, the bike sports florescent orange highlights all around. And the bike now gets half a fairing from the Pulsar 220F, as opposed to the standard naked design seen on the Bajaj Pulsar 180.
Mechanically, The Pulsar 180F gets a 178.6cc air-cooled engine that produces 17.02PS at 8,500 rpm and 14.22Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm. FOr braking the bike is equipped with a 260mm disc in the front and 230mm disc at the rear (with a dual channel ABS). The motorcycle boasts of a 15-litre fuel tank.
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,38,041
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS