2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
The ABS variant of the 2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 was spotted on the outskirts of Pune, India. The prices of the ABS variant of the 2019 Avenger Cruise 220 has reached the dealerships ahead of its official launch and is priced at Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai. The spied vehicle was uncamouflaged and carried no other cosmetic updates other than a single channel ABS unit. The rear wheel of the upcoming Avenger Cruise 220 is equipped with a disc brake setup with rear-wheel lift protection sensor.
The Avenger Cruise 220 carries retro styling cues such as chrome finished headlamp cluster with a tall visor in the front. The chrome is carried through to the instrument cluster as well as on the panels mounted over the fuel tank. The styling character also lets the manufacturer offer a low rider as well as a pillion height. The cruiser motorcycle is also equipped with spoke rims, however, the Street variant of the Avenger is offered with alloy wheels.
Following the Avenger Cruise 220, Bajaj will update the Avenger Street 220 and 180 with the same single-channel ABS unit before April 1, 2019. Expect Bajaj to officially launch the new Avenger by the first week of March.
Starts Rs 82,253
Starts Rs 1,91,751
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?