2018 Suzuki Hayabusa launched in India at Rs 13.87 lakh
Suzuki India has launched the 2018 Hayabusa in India. The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa has been priced at Rs 13.87 lakh and is available in two new colours, pearl mira red/pearl glacier white and glass sparkle black. Suzuki has also announced that the 2018 Hayabusa will be present at the company's pavilion at the 2018 Auto Expo, scheduled to take place between February, 9-14 at the India Expo Mart.
The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa gets two new paint shades
The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa is powered by a 1340cc engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Since the Suzuki Hayabusa was one of the most popular premium superbikes, the Japanese manufacturer has been using the CKD route to get the Hayabusa to India. The kits are assembled at the SMIPL factory in Manesar, Gurugram.
The updated superbike will be available across Suzuki's Big Bike dealerships spread in the country. In addition to the 2018 Hayabusa, Suzuki is also expected to bring the VStorm 650 XT and other host of offerings that include a premium scooter and dirt bikes the Auto Expo 2018.
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand
- NewsConfirmed: Hero MotoCorp to offer sales and service support for Harley-Davidson in India
- NewsNew Hyundai i20 to launch in India on November 5th