2018 Rally of Morocco: Preparations and scrutiny
The 2018 Rally of Morocco is all set to begin and today was quite hectic for both the riders/drivers as well as the mechanics and teams. While the participants were getting accustomed to the weather mechanics were seen putting all the final pieces together before pre-event scrutiny began. This year, the Rally will see competitors battle it out over a distance of 1937km, over five stages. Stay tuned as we bring you the latest developments and reports from the Rally
The rally is particularly difficult for riders as they have to keep one eye on the road and one on the navigation scroll
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch