2018 Jeep Wrangler debuts at 2017 LA Auto Show
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler has made its global debut at the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show. The new 2018 Jeep Wrangler brings with it the first major redesign to the 4x4 SUV in more than a decade. With all the new bits and technology, that 2018 Jeep Wrangler will be lighter, more powerful, loaded with safety features while still staying true to its roots from the World War-time original with its design. Apart from the 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 petrol engine, new options on the Jeep Wrangler also include an all-new 2-litre turbocharged four cylinder petrol motor as well as a 3-litre EcoDiesel V6, which will be available from 2019. There will be two gearbox options, an eight-speed automatic and a six-speed manual.
The Jeep Wrangler models showcased are the Rubicon, Sahara, and the Sport. The Wrangler rides on giant 33-inch off-road tyres, which help it reach a water-fording capability of up to 30 inches. The Wrangler continues to sport a fold-down windshield for convenience during off-roading. The new Wrangler was revealed earlier this year through images by FCA, and a leak of the specifications was also reported.
In addition, the Wrangler also has Sky one-touch powertop, two hardtops, and a soft top. Inside, the central console houses an infotainment system in three size options - 5, 7, or 8.4 inches. Each system comes loaded with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and Jeep's fourth generation Uconnect system.
Starts Rs 63.94 Lakhs
- NewsEV chargers planned for over 69,000 petrol pumps across India
- News2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.26 lakh
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021