2018 INRC: TVS Racing wins championships in four out of five categories
TVS Racing finished the 2018 edition of the Indian national Rally Championship on a high note, winning championships in four out of five categories. This strong show saw a fitting end at the final round of the season that took place in Puttur, Mangalore last weekend.
TVS Racing's R Nataraj won the Super Bike (Pro Expert) Class Group A
In this round, Rajendra RE took top honours in the Super Bike Pro Experts Category. In her first race post the injury at Baja World Rally, Aishwarya Pissay won the final round to win the Group B Ladies Class second time in a row.
In the season's overall standings, TVS Racing's R Nataraj won the Super Bike (Pro Expert) Class Group A , piloting an RTR 450 FX. Team-mate Rajendra RE won the Super Sport (260) Group B category. As mentioned, Aishwarya Pissay won the Group B Ladies Class and Imran Pasha won the Super Sport (165) Group B category. In the scooter class, Syed Asif Ali came in at second place in the championship, riding an Ntorq SXR. The other winners were on RTR 200s.
Aishwarya Pissay won her second straight Group B Ladies Class title
TVS Racing's team manager, B Selvaraj commented on this performance by saying that he was happy that he could maintain their winning record this year as well and would like to congratulate the team on their commendable performances.
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Tata Motors launches Xpres brand for fleet buyers, XPres-T electric sedan revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate