2018 Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs 11.69 lakh
Hyundai Motor India Ltd has launched the 2018 Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition in the country at a price of Rs 11.69 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the petrol SX(O) variant with manual transmission. The Verna Anniversary Edition celebrates a year of the car that was voted Indian Car of the Year (ICOTY) 2018. The 2018 Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition will only be sold in a limited run of 1,000 units. It will be available in both, diesel and petrol variants with manual or automatic (petrol only) gearbox options. But it will only be available in the SX(O) trim. Hyundai India will offer two new colours with the sedan, Marina Blue and Polar White. The Hyundai Verna competes with the Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, and the Toyota Yaris in its segment.
Other new features on the Verna Anniversary Edition include a refreshed all-black dashboard for a more sporty look, as well a wireless phone charging. It also features blue accents around the AC vents to continue the Marina Blue theme from outside. There are also new skid plates at the front and rear, a new rear spoiler, black rear view mirrors, and a shark fin antenna. Hyundai India states that the Next-Gen Verna has attracted as many as 80,000 customers globally, of which 52,482 units were sold in India, where it was launched in August 2017.
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet