2018 Honda Africa Twin teased ahead of EICMA 2017 debut
Honda Motorcycles will reveal the 2018 Honda Africa Twin at the upcoming 75th Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition, aka EICMA 2017 in Milan, Italy on November 6, 2017. Honda Motorcycles suggested this updated 2018 Honda Africa Twin is on the way with a teaser image on its social media pages. The image also features the tag 'True Adventure' and a caption 'Adventure Sports, coming soon. November 6'. This means we can expect to see a sportier, adventure version of the Honda Africa Twin. The teaser image features an Africa Twin with a taller windscreen, a protective bar, and more aggressive headlamp cluster.
We can also expect to see a larger fuel tank capacity, possibly boosted to 22 litres from 18 on the current Africa Twin, and beefier suspension components to make it even more capable off the road. The 2018 Honda Africa Twin may be available in both manual as well DCT gearbox options. However, we expect the updated Africa Twin to retain the 998c parallel twin engine with 89PS / 92Nm. We will find out if any of the specifications have changed on November 6, 2017.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application