2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018
Ducati India is all set to launch the 2018 Monster 821 in India on May 1, 2018. The company released a teaser image of the new Monster 821 on its social media pages announcing the launch. The 2018 Ducati Monster commemorates the 25th Anniversary of the Monster 900, the very first Monster that rolled out of the Ducati factory.
The 2018 Monster 821 features a new headlamp, redesigned fuel tank and tail section. The dual exhaust is all-new and so is the full-colour, TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. The new Monster 821 will be powered by the same 821 cc, Testastretta v-twin engine as seen on the outgoing model, however, it now meets BS IV emission regulations. The motor is paired to a six-speed transmission.
Ducati has also introduced the new Ducati Yellow colour that's exclusive to the Monster 821. The colour will be available in addition to the Ducati Red and Matte Black colours.
The bike gets 43mm forks at the front and an adjustable shock at the rear. Braking duties are take care of by dual 320mm front discs and Brembo M-4.32 radial calipers. Ducati is also offering the Ducati Quick Shift (Up/down) and Ducati Multimedia System as accessories.
Watch this space as we bring you the price, spec comparison and a detailed road test of the new Monster 821 soon.
Starts Rs 10,99,000
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each