2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
Ashok Leyland recently held its 2018 Annual Global Conference in Chennai. The company, a part of the Hinduja group, showcased over 50 of its products and industry solutions. Products and solutions showcased at the Global Conference 2018 were trucks, buses, light commercial vehicles, defence products, spare parts, network developments, analytics, service mandi and power solutions.
Vinod K. Dasari, MD, Ashok Leyland, said, the company had differentiated itself on the back of innovations like the iEGR technology. Another innovation, the Digital Market Place, since its launch in August 2017, had become extremely popular with our fleet owners with more and more users getting on to the platform, deriving benefits of our digital technology.
He went on to say that this global conference is a platform where Ashok Leyland showcases innovations in products and supporting technologies which are helping them take their brand philosophy forward. Products like the 41T fully built truck and MiTR Left-hand-drive are products that will fuel their growth this year. Likewise, solutions in network and spare-parts are unique and add to the company's strategy of better serviceability resulting in happier customers. The company hopes to continue to be leaders in customer satisfaction and focus on profitable growth.
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range