2017 Maruti Dzire sold 1,00,000 units in India
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire has sold more than one lakh units in India since its launch. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire compact sedan was launched in May this year and it has taken only five and half months to reach this milestone. Sales reports say that the all-new Maruti Dzire has also overthrown its younger cousin, the Maruti Alto 800. Reportedly around 20,000 units of the Maruti Dzire are being sold each month. Competition for the Maruti Dzire comes in the form of the Tata Tigor, Hyundai Xcent, Honda Amaze and Ford Aspire.
Maruti Suzuki launched the all-new Dzire in India much before the Swift on which it is based. The all-new Maruti Dzire is available with both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engine is a 1.2-litre unit that makes 85PS of power and is available with a 5-speed manual or AMT. The diesel engine makes 75PS and 190Nm and is available with same transmission options like the petrol. Both the engines have been revised and now claim a segment-best fuel efficiency of 22kmpl and 28.4kmpl respectively. Maruti says that majority of the customers have opted for the top-spec automatic trims of the cars. The top-spec Maruti Dzire trims come with a touchscreen infotainment system complete with MirrorLink, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch