2017 Mahindra XUV500 comes with Android Auto, Ecosense and Emergency call features
The Mahindra XUV500 is one of the most popular SUVs sold in India. And now Mahindra has added more features to make it even more appealing. As a part of 2017 update, the XUV500 comes with Android Auto, Ecosense and other smart applications.In addition, Mahindra has also introduced a new lake-side brown shade with black interiors on this SUV. All these features will be available from the W6 variant priced at Rs 13.8 lakh (ex-showroom Navi Mumbai).
Android Auto has been slowly gaining popularity with it being offered in sub-Rs 10 lakh cars sold in the country. One can access calls, messaging, navigation, music and Google search by connecting the user's Android device with the infotainment system. In addition to that, Mahindra has introduced Connected as well as Ecosense app in the XUV500. Connected apps offers a host of options such Gaana, Cricket Live, Zomato, Book My Show that are available on the infotainment system, thus negating the need to have them in the smartphone.
Mahindra Ecosense application
The Ecosense app gives an Ecoscore to the driver based on driving parameters like speed, gear selection, acceleration, idling, clutch override and aggressive breaking. These scores can be shared on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. The 2017 XUV500 also comes with e-call feature calls the emergency service and also sends a text alert to two pre-set numbers through a paired mobile phone.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3