2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania scheduled for November 18-20 in Goa
The 2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania is set to begin in Vagator, Goa from November 18-20. So far, there are around 4,500 entries from all across the country. The three-day event will host an array of contests, learning courses, live bands and a motorcycle exhibition. Some of the learning courses include an off-road training session, a learner's course and a film making workshop.
One of the most popular competitive events at the 2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania is dirt track racing. There will also be a slow race where the slowest rider to complete the track without putting their foot on the ground wins. There will also be a Maze Chase, which will take riders through a specially designed course to test their manoeuvrability. Another popular competitive event is the Trials which feature an obstacle course to test riding skills.
The Royal Enfield Rider Mania will also organise an Early Risers ride which will take participants to various places in Goa like Mahadai Wildlife Sanctuary, Divar Island, Panjim and Old Goa, early in the morning. The bike exhibition meanwhile, draws designers from across the country to showcase their one-off Royal Enfield customs.
You can register for the event by at the following site https://royalenfield.com/ridermania/register/.
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent