2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania scheduled for November 18-20 in Goa
The 2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania is set to begin in Vagator, Goa from November 18-20. So far, there are around 4,500 entries from all across the country. The three-day event will host an array of contests, learning courses, live bands and a motorcycle exhibition. Some of the learning courses include an off-road training session, a learner's course and a film making workshop.
One of the most popular competitive events at the 2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania is dirt track racing. There will also be a slow race where the slowest rider to complete the track without putting their foot on the ground wins. There will also be a Maze Chase, which will take riders through a specially designed course to test their manoeuvrability. Another popular competitive event is the Trials which feature an obstacle course to test riding skills.
The Royal Enfield Rider Mania will also organise an Early Risers ride which will take participants to various places in Goa like Mahadai Wildlife Sanctuary, Divar Island, Panjim and Old Goa, early in the morning. The bike exhibition meanwhile, draws designers from across the country to showcase their one-off Royal Enfield customs.
You can register for the event by at the following site https://royalenfield.com/ridermania/register/.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh