2016 Honda Accord revealed
Honda has taken the wraps off the new 2016 Honda Accord in America. The car gets a redesigned front and rear end with optional LED headlamps and foglamps. The new Accord gets LED tail lamps too. The exterior dimensions appear unchanged and that's not a bad thing since the previous generation Accord was a very large car.
The interiors have been thoroughly revised and look a lot more upmarket than the previous Accord's drab interiors. The highlight is the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new Accord also gets rain sensing wipers and 60:40 split rear seats.
While the American market gets a 2.4-litre i-VTEC engine and a 3.5-litre V6 with both six-speed manual and CVT transmission options. There are no details available on the Accord Hybrid as of now.
We expect Honda to launch the new Accord in India and pit it against the Toyota Camry that was recently launched in India.
Starts Rs 37.88 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030