2016 Honda Accord revealed
Honda has taken the wraps off the new 2016 Honda Accord in America. The car gets a redesigned front and rear end with optional LED headlamps and foglamps. The new Accord gets LED tail lamps too. The exterior dimensions appear unchanged and that's not a bad thing since the previous generation Accord was a very large car.
The interiors have been thoroughly revised and look a lot more upmarket than the previous Accord's drab interiors. The highlight is the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new Accord also gets rain sensing wipers and 60:40 split rear seats.
While the American market gets a 2.4-litre i-VTEC engine and a 3.5-litre V6 with both six-speed manual and CVT transmission options. There are no details available on the Accord Hybrid as of now.
We expect Honda to launch the new Accord in India and pit it against the Toyota Camry that was recently launched in India.
Starts Rs 37.88 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh