2016 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q2 image gallery
Audi has showcased its smallest SUV, the Q2 at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The Audi Q2 is 4.1-metres long and like the company puts it, "combines the technical expertise of our brand with high everyday practicality and emotional character."
The Audi Q2 looks similar to the others in the Q family. It gets LED elements in the headlamp and has flared wheel arches. Inside, there is head up display with Audi's new virtual digital cockpit. Audi's MMI navigation system along with the Audi Connect module is also available. It also debuts Audi's latest safety technologies in the form of pre sense which avoids collisions, traffic jam assistant and adaptive cruise control with Stop & Go function.
Engines in the Audi Q2 include turbo petrol and diesels which produce between 116PS-190PS. Audi's 7-speed S-tronic transmission is available as standard across the range. Quatto is offered on variants upwards of 150PS. Audi's Drive Select as well as damper control is optional. The Audi Q2 sales start from late 2016 in Europe.
The smallest SUV from the German carmaker will definitely make it to India, provided Audi positions it aggressively by localizing its components.
Scroll down to see the images of Audi Q2 at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
Starts Rs 34.99 Lakhs
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years