2016 Auto Expo: Honda Jazz racing concept previews a sporty direction
The racing livery, side skirts and all that high performance visual upgrades were one thing but the moment the motor was fired up, it was a different being.
The Honda Jazz racing concept was surely not powered by the regular motor but instead had a tweaked higher displacement motor under the hood. We believe its the 1.5-litre iVtec. Most importantly, the Honda Jazz racing prototype is a product from the brand's Indian research centre.
With the advent of companies like Fiat and Volkswagen, the performance segment in India is expected to grow. Premium car makers are already reaping benefits with divisions such as AMG and M sport. Tata Motors has also showcased its upcoming performance brand at the 2016 Auto Expo. We believe that Honda, with the Jazz racing concept, might venture into the performance segment. Also, will add to the brand appeal
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones