2015 TVS Jupiter ZX launched in India at Rs 52,426
TVS Motor have launched the Jupiter ZX, priced at Rs 52,426, ex-Mumbai. The new TVS Jupiter ZX is priced approximately Rs 2,000 more than the regular trim and is based on the limited edition that was launched recently. TVS had recently announced that they have so far sold five lakh units of the Jupiter scooter.
The new TVS Jupiter ZX contrary to reports, doesn't get a front disc brake. Instead it has the 'Dura Cool' seats which the manufacturer claims retains lesser heat than the standard variant. The scooter's floorboard and inside panels too have a beige lining. A new colour 'Stallion Brown' along with a 'Matte Blue' have been introduced. Other features like the external fuel filling cap, tubeless tyres, pass switch and alloy wheels are the same as the standard scooter. The TVS Jupiter ZX is powered by a 110cc 8PS/8Nm engine and comes with a claimed fuel efficiency of 62kmpl. In our tests, the Jupiter did 0-60kmph run in 10.5s and a top speed of 85.20kmph, with an overall fuel efficiency of 53.90kmpl.
Starts Rs 54,349
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions