2015 MRF MoGrip FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship: Round 5 postponed
The fifth and final round of the two-wheeler MRF MoGrip FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship (Rally of Bangalore), scheduled to be held in Bangalore on Sunday, December 20, 2015 was postponed at the last minute. The reason cited for this was the withdrawal of permission for using the area where the rally was to be held.
The first four rounds of the championship, which was revived this year after a break of five long years, had been held earlier this year at Nashik, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Chikmaglur. The fifth round for the MRF MoGrip FMSCI for 2 wheelers was scheduled to be held on the outskirts of Bangalore.
Fresh dates for the event will be announced shortly by the organisers of the event, the Karnataka Motor Sport Club (KMSC).
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Audi India start local production of Q5 SUV
- Lifetime replacement spares and labour covered under Volvo Cars' new lifetime parts warranty scheme