2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA to be launched in India on January 22
After ending 2014 on a high note, Mercedes-Benz will start the new year with the launch of the new CLA sedan on January 22, 2015. The CLA's performance version, the CLA45 AMG was launched in 2014 and if the sales reports are to be believed, has been already sold out .
The CLA is a compact sedan from the Mercedes lineup that's been built on the same MFA platform as the A-and B-Class. Expect Mercedes to bring in the front wheel drive versions only. Just like the bigger GLA, expect the CLA to get the 2.0-litre turbopetrol engine which makes 183PS of power and 300Nm of torque as well as the 135PS diesel motor with the same amount of torque as the petrol. Both the engines will be paired to a 7-speed DCT.
Mercedes' CLA will compete with the new Audi A3 and the upcoming BMW 1 Series sedan. We will be driving the new CLA soon and will have the first drive review out shortly.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.1 Lakhs
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30