2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA to be launched in India on January 22
After ending 2014 on a high note, Mercedes-Benz will start the new year with the launch of the new CLA sedan on January 22, 2015. The CLA's performance version, the CLA45 AMG was launched in 2014 and if the sales reports are to be believed, has been already sold out .
The CLA is a compact sedan from the Mercedes lineup that's been built on the same MFA platform as the A-and B-Class. Expect Mercedes to bring in the front wheel drive versions only. Just like the bigger GLA, expect the CLA to get the 2.0-litre turbopetrol engine which makes 183PS of power and 300Nm of torque as well as the 135PS diesel motor with the same amount of torque as the petrol. Both the engines will be paired to a 7-speed DCT.
Mercedes' CLA will compete with the new Audi A3 and the upcoming BMW 1 Series sedan. We will be driving the new CLA soon and will have the first drive review out shortly.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.1 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh